December 22, 2009

Early Xtmas gift...


Yay! Hello peeps, how are you?? Tonight was just so exciting that I had to come write something! So anyways, Santa just dropped off a early present and it's an iPhone :)))))) i just couldn't be more excited about it and i am actually editing this post using my new phone! Now I am just rlly looking forward christmas eve so i can unwrap my new notebook! I guess I'm on the nice list this year lol... Santa's being so nice to me. But hey guys, this phone is a bit too complicated so I am gonna get going! Have a fun wednesday y'all! I'll be super busy doing some last minute holiday purchases and that includes getting a pink (or white) cover for my phone ;) xoxoxo

5 comments:

Bubu said...

thank youuu, do you want come with me?????

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

great post!

Camilla said...

Great blog, Thanks for the comment and follow! xxx
Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Haha lucky! I want an iphone super bad.

-Jessica
www.modernspectacle.com

Valentine Devlieghere said...

Love your blog!

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails